- 8 tracks of recording and playback to/from internal 40GB hard drive
- 4 track simultaneous recording
- Superb in-built digital effects inc Mic and Amp simulations
- Transfer files via USB to/from Mac / PC
MR-8HD 8 Track Digital Multitracker
8 Tracks to HD and built-in CD-RW
Features as per MR-8HD but with the adddition of a built-In CD-RW drive for burning CD Masters
The ultimate record-anywhere multitrack.
The new Fostex MR-8HD is not only the easiest to use digital multitrack ever, (if you can operate a tape recorder, you’ll be recording and multitracking within minutes of opening the box), it’s also the best value, best sounding multitracker in its class. All the essential controls are right where you need them - no confusing menus to wade through to crank up the built-in guitar distortion - right there on the top panel. Real knobs. Real faders.
The MR8-HD features 4 balanced phantom powered XLR / unbalanced jack inputs. The 8 tracks record at true uncompressed CD quality to the internal hard drive, there’s the facility for 4 track simultaneous recording, built-in mic and guitar amp simulation, reverb / delay and cool mastering effects. Plus, the USB interface and the WAV file recording make it a snap to transfer recordings to and from a PC for further editing / CD burning.
Each of the MR-8HD’s ‘dual’ mic/line inputs has phantom power for use with professional condenser mics, it’s own level control and clip LED. In addition, Input A features a special guitar input with it’s own analogue distortion level control. Digital Reverb/Delay and guitar amp or mic simulation FX can be added whilst recording any track. All channels feature a 45mm volume fader and dedicated controls for pan and external FX send.
For added flexibility full 8-track bouncing is available complete with digital mastering effects.
- 8 Recording Tracks
- Ultra-high quality sound - up to 16-bit resolution at 44.1 kHz without quality-sapping compression
- 4 track Simultaneous Recording
- Great for capturing multiple instruments / vocal parts
- Extended Recording Time
- More than 15 hours of 8-track recording at CD quality
- Full 8-track bouncing
- Mix-down all tracks in stereo
- FAT32 Disc Format and WAV Recording
- Plus USB port for easy transfer of recordings to PC. ‘WAV Manager’ software included
- S/P DIF Digital Out
- For digital mastering to external CD recorder, MD etc.
- Fantastic Built-In Digital FX
- Including reverbs, delays, guitar amp simulations and microphone simulations
- Analogue Guitar Distortion
- Plug a guitar right in - awesome distortion available with dedicated control knob
- 4 XLR Inputs
- With phantom power and trim control
- Direct CD-RW Connection
- Master direct to externally connected USB CD-RW (no PC required. Future software update