- 200mm woofer
- Newley designed, exclusive 68W high-power amplifier
- Easy to set-up (just a single gain control and phase reverse switch)
PM-SUBn Professional Sub Woofer
Designed as the perfect partner to a PM0.5n or PM0.4n set-up, the new Fostex PM-SUBn sub woofer features a brand new 68 watt amplifier and a 200mm drive to deliver precise, low frequency reproduction and excellent deep bass output.
A snap to set-up (just a single gain control and phase reverse switch), the combination of a pair of PM0.5n’s and PM0.5-Sub provides superb sonic quality at an affordable price.
Ideal for applications where clear, precise, ‘full-spectrum’ audio and flexible monitoring are required. - A combination of power and accuracy that will satisfy even the most discerning listener.
- Newly designed, compact, closed type enclosure
- 200mm long-stroke woofer unit with a paper cone. Constructed using a mix of light BKP (Bleached Kraft Pulp) combined with ultra-strong Kevlar fiber
- Newley designed 68W high-power amplifier
- High quality wood cabinet feature a rich, glossy black front baffle, perfectly matching the acclaimed PM-n series.
- Controls for Volume and Low-Pass frequency (50 / 150Hz) and phase (0 / 180 degree) allowing easy matching with PM0.4n, PM0.5n or other powered monitors
- RCA Pin and phon jack I/O
- Package includes Stereo RCA Pin – RCA Pin cable (1.5m), Stereo mini – RCA Pin cable (1.5m) and 2 x Phone-Phone cable (2m). - All you need is in the box!