- 200mm woofer
- 110 watt amplifier
- Easy to set-up (just a single gain control and phase reverse switch)
PM0.5 Sub MkII Professional Studio Monitor
Designed ideally for use with the PM0.5 and PM0.4n, the 110 watt, 200mm driver PM0.5-Sub produces precise, low frequency reproduction and an excellent deep bass output. Easy to set-up (just a single gain control and phase reverse switch), the combination of a pair of PM0.5’s and PM0.5-Sub provides superb sonic quality at an affordable price.
The addition of the 110 watt powered PM0.5-Sub MkII to a pair of PM0.5 MkII speakers greatly expands the frequency range down to as low as 25Hz without distortion. Ideal for applications where clear, precise, ‘full-spectrum’ audio and flexible monitoring are required. - A combination of power and accuracy that will satisfy even the most discerning user.
PM Series MK II
Exceptional audio performance matched to jaw-dropping good looks.
Fostex strive to design and build studio monitoring systems which enable you to experience your unique sound in all its dimensions. And through tireless research and development, endless measurements and real-world listening tests, Fostex’s engineers have achieved this in the form of the beautiful second generation PM-Series.
Capitalizing on Fostex’s supreme knowledge of acoustics and speaker engineering, and now offering a brighter, tighter sound, these studio monitors are designed inside out to provide the best monitoring experience, with minimal resonance, sparkling highs and rich, deep lows.
And, with new ‘high-gloss’ front baffles, they look as stunning as they sound.
- The LF drivers (PM-2 MkII: 200mm, PM-1 MkII: 160mm, PM0.5 MkII 130mm) have been developed to obtain extremely pure music reproduction by employing the latest technology in cone material.
- The cone uses a mixture of cut and milled fibers that are made from aromatic polyamide. It is then impregnated with resins to simultaneously achieve high rigidity and optimum damping.
- The cone also has an olefin film thermally adhered to its surface to control frequency response and to establish long term reliability.
- The center dust cap is made of non-wood cellulose material and is also impregnated with resin.
- The voice coil is made of super high purity copper wire to achieve extremely low distortion.
- The20mm soft dome tweeter employs Fostex’s UFLC technology (Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) to achieve light weight and high stability performance.
- The amplifiers are precisely calibrated to match the performance capability of the drivers
- Magnetically shielded for proximate setting to video monitor