Preliminary AR101 Information at NAMM
Fostex is taking the opportunity to show the new AR101 at The NAMM 13 (January 24-27, Anaheim, California). The unit, which was first shown at InterBEE 2012 in Japan in mid November 2012, will be available Q1 2013.
The AR101 is a small and lightweight audio interface widely usable with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5(with the
Apple's genuine Lightning-30Pin adapter) as well as DSLR camera and PC. It offers stereo Mic/Line I/Os and Headphone Out, and a rotary encoder for level and pan controls. The dedicated iOS APP offers more detailed controls.
Main Features (Preliminary)
- 2 x Mic/Line Inputs for the supplied condenser mics as well as various third-party mics ・1 x Stereo Line output for DSLR camera audio recording
- USB out for PC audio recording
- Independent L/R level meters coupled with a rotary encoder for level and pan controls
- The dedicated iOS APP offers settings of Limiter, LCF, ATT etc.
- Headphone Out for monitoring input and output signals
- Battery-less design being powered bythe connected idevice
- Compatible with various camera rigs via the cold shoe rail
- The new holding mechanism even holds a jacketed iPhone and is mountable on a tripod.
- Comes with an aluminum hand grip
*physical design and functions are subject to change.
*iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
*iPhone not includedDownload a Preliminary Data Sheet here
. - Detailed information will be available on this website soon.
Click on image(s) above for high resolution version(s)