Stereo Rack Monitor
- Rack mount stereo powered monitor speaker system
- New AES/EBU digital input
- lndependent MUTE function
- Sophisticated control panel section
- Ideal where space is at a premium
RM-2 Stereo Rack Monitor
RM-2 is the ideal solution for monitoring needs in various space-challenged environments such as machine rooms, VTR monitoring, surveillance, mobile and stationary control rooms, theme park applications where audio monitoring is needed and the room for installation is not enough. Adding these new feature sets,
RM-2 is now more versatile to various applications.
- Stereo analog balanced +4DBu inputs with combo connectors (XLR & 1/4" plug).
- AES/EBU digital input with XLR connector working with fs 44.1kHz to 96kHz.
- Sophisticated control panel section including 26-dot stereo LED meter, biaxial stereo gain control, phone jack, Channel select switch as well as Input select switch.
- Independent MUTE function by holding down CH SEL key for a while.
- Auto Mute when powering on*.
- D-class power amplifier (10W x 2) for clear sound reproduction and light weight construction.
- Multi-voltage power supply.
Unit: 110 x 40mm cone type, magnetically shielded, x 2
Impedance: 8 ohms
Output SPL: 84 dB/W (1m)
Frequency response: 200Hz to 20kHz
Rated output power: 10W or more (8 ohms, 1kHz)
Residual noise: -60 dBV or less (DIN AUDIO)
Distortion: 0.5% or less (10W / 4 ohms, 1kHz)
Connector: XLR-3-31 type
Format: IEC60958 (AES/EBU)
Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz to 96 kHz
Connector: XLR / 1/4" combi-jack
Nominal input level +4dBu (XLR), -10 DdBV (1/4")
Input impedance 10k ohms or more
Connector: 1/4" stereo jack
Applicable load imp. 8 ohms or more
Rated output power 20mW + 20mW (32 ohms, 1kHz)
Level meters: 26-dot LED meter x 2
When digital input is selected
Peak metering, 0dB: 0dBFS
When analog input is selected
VU metering, 0dB: +4DBu/-10dBV
External dimensions: 430(W) x 44(H) x 282(D) mm
Weight: Approx. 3.5kg
Power requirement: 100 - 240V~, 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 10W