- Stereo recorder (to SDHC card) with analogue 3 channel audio mixer
- Recording Stereo WAV file in 16bit - 44.1/48kHz or 24bit - 44.1/48/96kHz
- Top mounted detachable camera-mount
- Remote Start function allows the DSLR camera’s video recording to start/stop in sync with the REC button. (Uses infra-red or wired connection)
- 3 x tripod screw holes on unit base for mounting on various camera rigs
DC-R302 DSLR Mixer/Recorder
Many DSLRs can now capture HD video, many also have microphone inputs. However most do not have headphone monitoring or metering capabilities, and none have on-board mixers. Enter the new Fostex DC-R302.
The DC-R302 is a professional stereo recorder with on-board 3-ch pre-amp audio microphone / line mixer designed for use with video-capable DSLRs. Recording pristine quality stereo audio direct to SD cards, the DC-R302 not only allows DSLRs to be easily used in field production applications, it also simplifies the capturing process allowing the camera operator to operate the recorder and camera at the same time.
Housed in a rugged, extruded aluminium chassis the DC-R302 combines Fostex’s usual high pedigree of electrical engineering and mechanical construction with a compact footprint and high-quality components. Main features of this no-compromise unit include up to 24bit / 96kHz stereo recording to SDHC cards, 3 channel mic/line mixer with XLR inputs, 48V Phantom Power, limiters and high pass filters, slate tone, flexible on-board headphone monitoring, remote DSLR control and large LCD metering.
- Compatible with off the shelf wired remote controller (such as Panasonic DMW-RS1 or equivalent)
- 3 XLR inputs with Limiter and High Pass Filter
- 48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Microphone Out in addition to Line Out to send stereo mix to the camera
- Headphone monitoring of Left / Stereo / Right / Return
- Auto Slate Tone (1kHz / sine wave) function convenient for subsequent synchronization
- USB for file transfer as well as USB audio output for for PC recording and live streaming*
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries (approx. 4 hours operation with NiMH batteries) or external DC (9 - 24V)
- Robust, yet light weight extruded aluminum chassis
- Can be used as an independent portable mixer/recorder